Robert Hurwitz, M.D., is professional and offers his expertise for all your legal needs.
Dr. Hurwitz is available seven days a week for immediate telephone consultations at no charge. He knows that attorneys’ time is valuable and frequently the clock is running due to court-ordered demands. He will follow a case as it progresses and make himself available by phone at all times.
Classes & Seminars
- Co-Principal Investigator Anti-CEA monoclonal antibodies in follow up of colorectal carcinoma.
- Co-Principal Investigator Rhenium- 186 Etriodonate for palliation of metastatic carcinoma of prostate.
- Co-Principal Investigator I-131 Anti-B1 antibody for therapy of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma Protocol CP-98-020
- Co-Principal Investigator Brachytherapy using intralesional P-32 for treatment of non-resectable Carcinoma of pancreas.
- Consulting Faculty, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2007-Present
- Clinical Professor Touro University School of Medicine, Nevada Campus
- Clinical Professor of Radiology of University of California, San Diego
- Clinical Professor of Radiology at University of California, Irvine, 1978 to 2006
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Cancer Society Mammography Task Force
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing
- California Radiological Society
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Ethics Committee, Orange County Medical Association
- Radiation Safety Committee, Hoag Memorial Hospital
- Critical Care Committee, Hoag Memorial Hospital
- Emergency Care Committee, Hoag Memorial Hospital
- Cancer Committee, Hoag Memorial Hospital